Friday 16 April 2010

Editing the trailer

I was left to edit the film by myself as Graham was absent for a week after filming and Bryony was still away. I therefore began by separating each individual take -we took several takes for each of the shots that we needed, sometimes as many as five takes for each shot. I then watched carefully through each of the takes, deciding on which one I wanted to use. After I had chosen each shot that I wanted I then had to edit each down perfectly so that they made sense when joined up to one another. Editing each shot down was a very long process and as I had twenty shots to edit down and order, it was quite long and tedious. When I had finished editing down each of the twenty shots so that they were cut in the correct places and would make sense when placed in order next to the other shots, I arranged them in their correct order and watched my trailer though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.