Wednesday 21 April 2010

Website Homepage Research

As with my magazine cover, I needed to do research into film website homepages. I wanted to look at suitable homepages -preferrably genred thriller- that related to what I had in mind for my own homepage. I therefore began researching into recent or newly released films homepages.

I looked at the features that seemed to reoccur on all of the homepages and applied them to my own homepage. Features such as: a main, focal image which made up the background for the page, the trailer, links to About or the Synopsis, Cast and Crew, Photos, Press, Downloads, Videos and more. These items reoccured on most of the film homepages I looked at and must be important features on any homepage, which meant they had to be on mine, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.