Thursday 29 April 2010

Trailer

This is my finished trailer.

The trailer was the main, and most important task of the coursework, and took the most time to create as expected. From the initial ideas stage all those months ago, throught to the planing and pre-production, and then the filming and finally the editing, the whole process took a good couple of months. From what we sent out to do and the initial ideas we originally had, I think our end product has changed a lot. Despite this I am still really please with what we have managed to achieve, through out all the up's and down's our group faced. I think our trailer for fills it's genre requirements and we applied the codes and conventions we needed too and I think our trailer is as convincing as a real advertising product for a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.