Wednesday 17 March 2010

Coursework progress update (trailer)

Since my last blog, tracking the progress of our coursework so far, we have had several problems. The main problem is that of attendance of group members, who have been away often, meaning i've had to carry on the work by myself occasionally. Because of this, I have often been left on my own, having to decide upon ideas and make other vital decisions by myself. As a result we are horribly behind schedule, although I have done my best individually to make the ideas progress. Today we are filming, having scrapping our previous idea, and come up with a new, less complicated version of the original story. I am very nervous about how this is going to end and the result I will end up with this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.