Friday 27 November 2009

Further development of my creativity...

Since writing my previous blog; how my creativity has developed through use of digital technologies to complete my coursework productions, my development using digital technologies has continued and even grown after the last few weeks. Apart from using, and becoming familiar with Adobe Photoshop (a programme I had used before but not in Media lessons) I have used a programme that was completely new to me –Macromedia Dream Weaver, where we learnt how to broadcast the webpage’s we had made in Photoshop, live on the Internet. Apart from being set tasks in lesson time to use in these various workshops, I have also been introduced to something I have never done before, blogging, and which I have to admit, am becoming increasingly fond of. For the coursework in our previous AS year I had the idea to record every idea or progression the group had in a small handy notebook, like a journal we could make a note in, no matter how small or insignificant and record and reference back to. However with the introduction of Blogger, I am still able to keep track of ideas and progress, however interactively -all I have to do is log on and type away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.